martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

First date- korean food- fountainpark

This was our first date I mean hanging out without studying lol. Firstly we met outside university and we took a taxi, we started talking about music, family and others stuff; I was nervous also jaja it is fresh in my mind and then we arrived to some mall because he needed to buy something for his phone so after that he told me to have lunch "korean food" there was a korean restaurant near the mall. I asked him to suggest me what to eat so I ate pokumbab haha and he ate sopa de tok; when the food arrived he gave me in a dish some of his food and I could see that he was smiling looking at me eating the food also he said you used the chopsticks so good! Again he paid the bill i felt uncomfortable because he was so kind with me and gentleman. Then we went to try some traditional drink that he hadn't tried yet he liked it . In the afertoon we took a bus to go to the water fountain, and he bought me some candy I really felt that I was in a date and some girls looked us ^.^ .There was a time that we were in silence watching the view and I felt he was boring but in that moment he said let's walking around and then after talking and laughing the day was ending and it was time to go home :( so i told him to go his home first and then my home and he said no first let's go to your home so we were fighting for that haha and he won !! His eyes were tiring for the contact lenses and he wanted to sleep so i told him sleep im gonna wake you up! I felt like i was in a drama i wanted to put my head in his shoulder and sleep there but I couldn't do that >< ... Then we arrived my home and I go with him to take a taxi for him and in that moment i gave him the gift that i bought for him he was kind of embarrased and he didn't want to accept it but at the end he said ok thank you! Then i said good bye to him and I though if we could meet another day or tomorrow or a days after tomorrow...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario